Rising - A WoW Guild on the EU Aggramar Realm
June 29, 2017, 03:51:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Members Login Register  
collapse
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Death Knight Frost/Blood Application  (Read 1009 times)
hadrem
Gamon

« on: January 08, 2016, 06:47:31 PM »

1.About myself :
Address:England.
2.My characters:
+Name: Hadrem MS Frost OS Blood Ilvl 706
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Hadrem/simple
+Name: Thanrós MS Ret OS Holy Ilvl 700 (Alliance)
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Thanr%c3%b3s/simple
+Does anyone else have access to your character(s) ? No solely my account.
+Battle.net tag: GavillT#2367
+Raiding time: Most nights, depending on other commitments however can guarantee at least 1 raiding night per week.
+What heroic instances did you complete? : I haven't complete any but i have multiple kills on HM and BRF. Currently 6/7 HM Hc and 5/10 BRF (N) due to my previous alliance guild disbanding.
+Experience in end-game raids/dungeons: I started raiding in Cataclysm with a DK on Turaylon, and progressed more over the years, since WoD released just after I turned 18 I haven't got massive ammounts of raid experience but I am definitely interested in becoming a better player and tackling some more challenging encounters.
+Previous guild:<Defenders of Bloodwatch - Turaylon/Doomhammer> I was a part of the core raiding team at the start of the WoD expansion however many raid slots were filled with PUG members and this led the guild to deteriorate and not complete many bosses after BRF released. I also led a few of the raids when the guild master was away due to her illness.
+Reason why you want to join Rising and what you bring to guild: I loved raiding when my guild was active, and now with the faction change and new realm im really looking forward to raiding again. Im patient and have no issues with wipes and taking time to deal with any scenarios. I like a casual chatting guild rather than a strict one, and I like to have a laugh while enjoying World of Warcraft. I also use TS3 and will be available on mic any raid night.
Thank you for reading.
epijah
Officer
Gamon

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 02:43:14 PM »

Thank you for your application Hadrem, I will have some discussion with the other officers.
May i ask what ultimately made you decide to faction and server switch?

I am forsaken, i will slaughter any who stand in my way ! Subject to terms and conditions, written details avaliable on request.
hadrem
Gamon

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 06:15:32 PM »

Well I decided to server change due to my old guild disbanding and looking for a fresh start, The faction change was due to me having a level 90DK on my old realm which was Tauren and i really enjoyed playing on the horde side, i liked the lore more especially revolving around vol'jin becoming war chief.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Rising Raid Progression
WoW Guild Rankings

* Applications
Rising is accepting applications for new guild members and raiders! Click the link below to go to the application forum and leave an application.

Applications Forum

* Recent Posts
Re: Kromog, Legend of the Mountain is no more! by Morgado
[June 05, 2017, 12:59:09 PM]

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, by nahaeei
[May 11, 2017, 06:49:06 AM]

Re: Draenor is Saved! by epijah
[May 10, 2016, 10:12:32 PM]

Re: Draenor is Saved! by Jeshua
[May 08, 2016, 08:59:30 AM]

Re: Draenor is Saved! by Eb
[February 02, 2016, 06:55:03 PM]

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 2
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.