Rising - A WoW Guild on the EU Aggramar Realm
August 21, 2017, 10:17:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum Help Search Members Login Register  
collapse
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Protection Warrior  (Read 1102 times)
Xerum
Guild Member
Gamon

« on: July 25, 2015, 10:01:53 PM »

Characters:

Xerum / Prot Warrior - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aggramar/Xerum/simple

Pryc / Holy Paladin - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Pryc/simple

Synthonic / Resto Druid - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Synthonic/simple

Vor / Affliction Warlock - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Vor/simple

Location/Country:
I live in England, Staffordshire

Does anyone else have access to your character(s)?:
Nope

Times available for raiding
I currently have to work a 10 week shift rota. I do one week days one week noons. This means that when i am on my noon shifts i wouldn't be able to attend every Tuesday/Thursday if i was rota'd on shift that day but i am able to give 10 weeks notice on any days i would not be able to attend.

What heroic instances did you complete?
I have done all heroic instances when leveling (i'm a bit sad and i've got 9 level 100's) :p

Experience in end-game raids/dungeons
I will admit i have not got the greatest experience with end-game raiding to a high level. I first started raiding at BWD/BoT/ToTFW which i cleared all on normal. I then took a break from the game and came back in MoP. I cleared all content on normal again up to ToES which was when my first son was born so i was no longer able to raid. Recently managed to get back into WoW and have been raiding the current content, i've cleared BRF and 4/13 HFC. I understand that my raiding experience is nothing special and i am a bit disappointed with how little raiding i have managed to do but i have had a few years of growing up extremely fast as i had children from a young age so my time was taken up elsewhere.

Previous guilds
Chaotic Illusion - This was the first guild i started raiding with. I joined this guild as a Shadow Priest but within a week i had to switch to Holy as the guild was short on healers. I stayed as a Holy Priest for about 2 years with this guild and became an Officer here.

Blood Equinox - I was with this guild for around 6 months and was a Blood DK. I enjoyed raiding with this guild but the raid team that i was in disbanded as some members ended up getting jobs and we were all working opposite shift patterns.

Army of the Horde - This was my most recent guild and i was an Officer in this guild in charge of Recruitment and Lootmaster.

Why I want to join Rising and what I can bring to your raids/guild:
As i have said in my raiding experience, i really want to be able to get into raiding and seeing some end-game content at a higher level than i have been able to before. Looking around on forums this guild seems to be the sort of atmosphere that i like to see within a guild and the fact that the guild has been going for such a long time shows that it has a solid core membership within it.
I am fully aware of what is needed from myself to be able to raid and be a part of a guilds progression. Ensuring my gear is stat prioritized/gemmed/enchanted and pots/flasks/food are available ready for the raid. I always read up on all encounters and watch videos to see where and when i need to be doing things. I also have a RL friend that raid in E X O D U S that is a nice go-to person to help with any encounter that i am unsure about.

Add-Ons:

I use LUI as my main interface. The add-ons within it that i use are:-
DBM
Omen
Recount
Tidy Plates
WeakAuras 2

Xerum
Guild Member
Gamon

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 10:03:32 PM »

Might help if i left my battle tag aswell haha

Synth#2106
Talandar
GM
Gamon

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2015, 09:01:15 AM »

Hi Xerum,

Thank you for a well written and informative application.  We will discuss internally and get back to you soon.

Tal
Talandar
GM
Gamon

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2015, 08:33:50 PM »

Invited.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Rising Raid Progression
WoW Guild Rankings

* Applications
Rising is accepting applications for new guild members and raiders! Click the link below to go to the application forum and leave an application.

Applications Forum

* Who's Online
  • Dot Guests: 1
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.